Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday's Throwbacks

This was probably in 1985 or 1986. We had just played a mud volley game. Once again I am rocking the afro. Just too bad I can't rock those shorts anymore! That would NOT be a pretty sight! Anyway from left to right: Me, Happy Foster, Niki Halsema, Amber Kerst, Michelle Mickle and Tracy Kelp.




Me in 1974 with my Memaw's dog Pooh. Gotta love the wallpaper! And the Keep on Truckin poster! Oh the 70's!

My great-grandma Gen and my Grandma Vi. They are my dad's mom and grandmother.




My family has always loved Halloween. Travis and I went as indians. Travis was a cute little blond, curly headed indian. I had Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls that had clothes big enough to fit my brother Trevor and cousin Amber. Amber didn't want to keep her wig on!




My dad's parents Vi and Max




Here I am snoozing with my Grandpa Max

No comments:

Post a Comment