Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fat Girls Need Clothes Too!!!

My brother is getting married next weekend, so I have been trying to find something to wear. Problem??? Why do all of the plus sized clothes have to be loud and covered with huge flowers and big ass patterns??? Why can't they have the same version of the cute blue sweater I saw over in the misses section over in the plus sized section? All it would need is a little more fabric! And why do all of the tops have to be super low cut or have ruffles on them? I already have huge boobs, I don't need anything else to draw attention to them! Seriously! It gets aggravating. All I am asking for is a plain blouse with no patterns, not low cut and no ruffles. I don't think that is really too much to ask for! Anyway, enough of my rant. I did find an outfit. Nothing fancy. My normal black pants and a top that is a little out of my comfort zone. It does have a pattern and some little sparkly things on it, but I liked the fit and I was getting desperate. I've done pretty well on my diet the past few weeks, so maybe, just maybe if I can keep it up,by this time next year, I won't even need to shop in the damn plus size section! Hey, a girl can dream, right???

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I'm glad that you found a top. Belk has some nice tops and Dress Barn normally has great pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we don't have a Belk here. I loved the Belk store in Beaufort! I keep forgetting about the Dress Barn. We do have that. I will keep it in mind for next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am desperately trying to lose the last 10 pounds for my sister's wedding in July... I've lost the first 10... I am determined NOT to be the "fat" sister... I'll never, nor do I want to, match her size 0, but I'll settle for not being the overweight sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling! I'm afraid I'm going to be the fat sister at my brother's wedding. There's no getting around it. I didn't get motivated in time. I've been on a pretty good role the past couple of weeks, but just didn't get my butt in gear to really do much before the wedding. That being said, I just hope I don't blow my whole diet at the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. And the weekend after that I am going to Indianapolis for a girls weekend. Going to be a lot of food temptations the next few weeks for a girl who loves food!

    ReplyDelete