Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thursday's Throwbacks

My Dad's band "The Remnants". Dad is the guy in the middle with the hat and the cigarette hanging out of his mouth. That cigarette is just for looks. My dad hates cigarettes!
Travis, Trevor and I. I would say it was probably 1980-81 or so.



This is my Aunt Tedi. Aunt Tedi turned 60 yesterday. This was her senior picture. So pretty!!!



Trevor's boot camp graduation, 10-18-1996. It was one of my proudest moments ever! And as you can see it was very emotional too! That's my step-mom Sharon wiping tears away in the background. And Bryson was super excited to see her Uncle Trevor!



My youngest brother, Allen. It's hard to believe that Allen is getting married in just a few weeks!He wanted to hold this snake. Just a few moments after this picture was taken, that snake peed all over him. He was freaking out! And needless to say, he wanted nothing more to do with the snake! And that outfit??? I don't even know what to say!











No comments:

Post a Comment