Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm Feeling Lazy Today!!!

This is how I feel today...


But sadly, I can't stay in bed all day and watch all of my neglected DVR'd shows or read a good book like I'd like to. My house is a wreck and needs cleaned. Bryson's prom dress came and needs altered. So, we are off to my wonderful Aunt Elana's house to have her work her magic on this bright yellow dress. And then I guess we need to go shopping for some shoes and jewelry to go with it. And since I decided to go to Margarita night with my mom, cousin and mom's co-workers after work last night, I didn't make it to the grocery store. The dogs, cats and fish all have food. But people food is very scarce in my house at this moment. And kids without food get scary, so I guess I need to hit the grocery store too.So... I guess I will try for the lazy day on Wednesday when I am off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment