Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Mom is FINALLY done with Jericho Cay!!!




Every April one of my favorite author's, Kathryn Wall comes out with a new Bay Tanner mystery. My Mom buys it then passes it on to me. I pass it on to my aunt. And she passes it on to my cousin. You get the picture. Mom usually has it read in a day or two. But this year Mom has been pulling overtime and just hasn't had much time to read. So, instead of days, it took weeks! I have been patiently waiting. I can't complain. She bought the book after all! But, I was really getting anxious. Like a kid at Christmas! Anyway, she finally finished it and I now have my hands on it. The most cool thing about this series is that series is based on the Hilton Head, Beaufort and St. Helena, SC areas. When I read them, I know where she is talking about. I can literally put myself in those areas because that's where I used to live. She is very detailed in her description of the area. And it's a mystery! You can't go wrong with a good mystery series! If you haven't read any of her books, you have to start with the first one and read them in order. Start with In For A Penny. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment