Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hooray for Mother's Day!

Aaww Mother's Day!The day where I get to guilt my children into doing whatever I want them to do just because it's Mother's Day! Boy's no fighting! Remember it's Mother's Day! Jordan, please give the dog a bath. Remember it's Mother's Day! Boys, please clean up the dog poop in the back yard. Remember it's Mother's Day! Dusty, please clean off the table. Remember it's Mother's Day! Steve mowed the yard and cleaned out the gutters. Steve and Bryson cooked dinner. It's the first time we've had the grill out this Spring. Yummy! Now, Bryson is doing the dishes. And me??? Remember it's Mother's Day! I planted the few flowers that I bought when Mom and I went flower shopping yesterday. And then I spent the rest of the day lazing around watching shows that I have recorded on my DVR and reading magazines. I wish everyday was Mother's Day! Dinner always tastes better prepared by someone else. And what mom doesn't like it when the kids do what we ask the FIRST time instead of repeating ourselves over and over??? Oh well, tomorrow it is back to reality, so I'd better enjoy my last few hours of Mother's Day! I hope all you other momma's had a good day too!





It's amazing how a day like Mother's Day can turn these 3 kids into the perfect children!


All jokes aside, I am incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to be the mom of Bryson, Jordan and Dustin! They are my whole life! A sometimes chaotic life, but with them around it's a wonderful life!


"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."-Agatha Christie"

No comments:

Post a Comment