Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No, I would not like extra meat on my sandwich! Heck, I don't even want Subway!

This is what I am dreaming about:

I would LOVE a mushroom and swiss angus burger from McDonald's. I love how the mayo oozes out and I dip my fries in it. AND...I wonder why I'm fat??? But, I haven't had one of these for about a month. I've done really well at staying away from the fast food. No angus burgers and fries for me!

Soooo, I settle for this:

Don't get me wrong, I really do like the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich from Subway. It's pretty tasty and low fat. But frankly I'm getting sick of it! I was getting a little testy today. I mean to get here, I had to pass Taco Bell, KFC, Steak 'n Shake, McDonalds. You know all of the places I would really like to go! So, when we get to Subway (Again!), the girl behind the counter is like "You want extra meat"? No thank you... "What kind of cheese would you like"? None, thank you. "Would you like bacon"? NOOOO, thank you! My breaking point was when I was getting ready to pay and she says "Would you like 3 cookies for $1.30"? And I peer into the case and see my favorite, white chocolate, macadamia nut! No, I don't want just 3 damn cookies, I want 3 dozen cookies! And of course, I want extra meat, cheese and bacon! My ass didn't get this fat by eating healthy! Once again, I was strong and said no thank you to the cookies. I can do this I know I can, but I just about fell off the wagon today. I really wanted that burger and those cookies! This diet crap is for the birds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment