Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday's Throwbacks-Small Town Video

Another re-post from 2009. My Aunt Tedi wanted a video that had pics of the Dill kids as we were growing up. Forgot about this one. It has us kids and Aunt Tedi is in it too. And several other members of my family and friends.It has scenes from our little town. May not be much to some, but to us it's everything! I realize the big city folks probably think we're a bunch of rednecks around here, but I truly love where I'm from. I love that my kids are being taught at the same school I went to. And often times being taught by the same teachers that I had. I love that everyone pretty much knows everyone. And I guess the downside to everyone knowing everyone is that they also know a little too much about everyone's business. But in a time of need, our community pulls together. I never realized how important that was until Trevor died. Seeing the way the people of this town were there for our family, I knew this was where I needed to be. This was where I needed to raise my kids. I have been back home for almost 13 years and this is where I belong!


No comments:

Post a Comment