Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thursday's Throwbacks

My Aunt Tedi gave me two big envelopes of old pictures from the Dill side of the family. The great thing about getting pictures from Aunt Tedi is that she writes on all of her pictures, so you are not looking at the picture wondering who in the heck it is! Thanks Aunt Tedi! My goal is to start collecting some cool old picture frames and start displaying some of these! This is my dad's parents, Viola and Max. Aren't they the most stunning couple ever? Seriously, they look like a movie star couple!

Dad and Aunt Tedi, 1953 or 1954

My great-grandparents, Gen and John Hayden. Grandma Vi's mom and step-father

Dad and Aunt Tedi in 1953 with Grandpa Max's parents, Robert and Ida Dill. Oh, and Glamor Boy the dog!

Dad and Aunt Tedi with their cousin Patti and some other kids. Patti is the girl with the dress and sweater. Aunt Tedi is the little girl in the middle. Dad is the tough lookin little dude on the left!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You will LOVE Beaufort...and ,yes, it's not far, at all, from Savannah. It's well worth the trip...ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather...I just saw your comment. We used Blue Orb Ghost Tours in Savannah and went on the 9PM tour. Our guide was Jenny...she waz GREAT!

    ReplyDelete