Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday's Throwbacks

This is me in 1975. I REALLY loved this kitty!






Travis and Trevor. That is Trevor in the dress. He made a really cute little girl! He had to give up the dresses when he became a Marine! Actually, I think this picture may have gone missing for awhile. Trevor was a little embarassed once he got older...





This is me swimming in 1975. If you look closely, you will see that there is a raccoon swimming with me! My Memaw had an odd collection of pets over the years...




1992, All 5 of us-Ryan, Trevor, Me, Travis and Allen





At the park with my cousins and brother-Corinna, Me, Fantacy, Trevor, Amber and Crystal




Grandma Vi and Grandpa Grumpy. Don't they look snazzy! They were the most in love couple I have ever seen! And by the way, he wasn't really grumpy! He was one of the sweetest men EVER! He got his nickname from me. I was traveling to Florida with them when I was little and we ended up having a layover in Atlanta. Grandpa's nerves were about shot and I guess he was a little grumpy that day. So, I called him Grandpa Grumpy and it stuck. Through all 5 of us kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment