Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sweet and Salty Bars

I LOVE sweet and salty treats. I eat chocolate with pretzels. I can't eat popcorn without M&M's. When I found this recipe, I knew it was just what I needed to satisfy my sweet and salty cravings. And apparently everyone else's too! I take these to almost any gathering I go to. Actually, these bars are now requested. If I want any for myself, I better keep a few out, because there won't be any left when I come home!


Here's what you need:


1 stick of butter

10.5 oz. bag of mini marshmallows

1/3 cup of peanut butter

2 cups of chex cereal (I use corn chex)

2 1/2 cups of halved pretzel sticks

1 1/2 cup of M&M's


Melt butter, marshmallows and peanut butter over low heat. Once that is melted, add chex, pretzels and M&M's. Mix well then press into a lightly greased 9X13 pan.


And that's it! Super Easy! And super delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment