Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday









{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No, but that is one of my biggest fears!!!




{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No, but that would be fun!



{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
No, my brother Travis is the lucky guy that gets to meet celebrities!




{four} do you have any food allergies?
No but it probably wouldn't hurt my butt if I were allergic to chocolate.




{five} do you know how to sew?
I wish!!! Thank goodness for my mama! She can sew anything! And my daughter has gotten pretty good at sewing too.




{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No, they just gave us money when we needed it.




{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
About every 4 days now that my office has relocated.




{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
Yes and it hurt like hell!




{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Thank goodness the answer is no!




{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?

I'll just let this picture speak for itself...

3 comments:

  1. OK, I thought you were wearing a hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, you should turn off the comment verify thingy, people forget its there and hit submit and leave and then you never get their comments - or they can't be bothered and don't do it. :)
    also enable your comments to have a reply e-mail when you leave a comment, that way when your comment arrives in an inbox, it can be replied to by e-mail too.
    My info for the day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! No that is all hair! Well, I guess some of it was a shadow. But mostly hair...

    ReplyDelete