Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thursday's Throwbacks

This was taken on my great-grandparents, Robert and Viola Campbell's 25th wedding anniversary. They are my great-grandparents on my mom's side. They are with their children, Jerry (my grandfather), Lois, Dale, Floyd and Beau.

My mom's senior picture, 1973

My grandfather Jerry (aka Pappy) feeding me when I was just a 'lil baby

My grandmother Carla (aka Memaw) feeding me when I was a 'lil baby.

Mom, Dad, Travis and I in 1976

Me, sporting the afro, meeting my little brother Ryan on April 19, 1986. It's his birthday week and he's 25!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw your follower pic on the Farmchick's blog and the Colt's jerseys caught my eye. I'm from Indiana as well and love the Colts. You have a gorgeous family. Great blog! Happy Easter.

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete