Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} how often do you do laundry?
Lucky for me, the hubby does the laundry in our house! He's kind of picky, so he just took over that duty. And I graciously handed it over!


{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
This is a toss up! Either iced sugar cookies or white chocolate macadamia nut... I have no willpower with either one!






{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Oh gosh! Pay off some bills and do some work to my house. And most likely spoil my kids a little more.


{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
I didn't really love the academic parts of school. I would say choir was my favorite class because I liked to sing. Wasn't very good at it, but I sure enjoyed it!


{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
It sounds fun, but I just don't think my nerves could handle it.


{six} what was your high school mascot?
We were the Ramblers. Not really sure what that is, but our mascot was Rambler Dan.




{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
I really don't think so. Again I don't think my nerves could handle it. Being in a small space and not being able to get it out just isn't for me!


{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Not often enough! I love to go out dancing. Much to my children's dismay, I dance around the house while I am cleaning. As with singing, I'm not very good at it, but I sure do love it!


{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
I like the idea of flying and getting to your destination quicker, but I am so nervous the whole time I am on the plane that I just don't think it's worth it. I do enjoy roadtrips with the kids. It's always an adventure!


{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
I'll admit I am guilty of re-gifting but I've never gotten caught. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment