Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Things My Husband Does That I Take For Granted!

So, Steve went back to the doctor for his follow visit after his shoulder surgery. Everything looks good! Thank goodness! He's been grumbling and fussing about how bad it hurts. I have a feeling that is all saved up for me. I doubt the people he works with hears about how bad his shoulder hurts! LOL! But, I guess that's what I'm here for! Now, while he can't use his shoulder, I've realized the little things he does that I maybe didn't notice before. #1, getting the trash bag out of the the trash can. We always fill the trash can completely full, so it takes both hands to get it out. I just kept cramming stuff in there and shoving it down and wondering why he hadn't gotten the trash out yet! Then I realized that I was going to have to do it! Oops! No big deal, I'm just used to Steve doing it! Then, we had our burritos all ready to eat the other night and couldn't get the lid off of the salsa! You can't eat burritos without salsa! I went to take it in to Steve like I always do, then realized that he couldn't do it this time! I beat on the lid and twisted and twisted and FINALLY got it open! But it sure is a lot easier to have Steve do it! Now, I do have to say that Steve still folds laundry better than I do even with his arm in a sling! All I know is I'll be glad when that shoulder is better! I need my jar opener back! Plus, I kinda hate that he's in pain...

1 comment:

  1. It is awfully sweet of you to ackowledge Steve. I get so irritated when I cannot get the lid off of a jar. I noticed you were able to comment on my blog. Yippee, WE figured it out, thanks to YOU.

    ReplyDelete