Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh That Dusty!!!

I was going through my emails and came across this paper Dusty wrote when he was in the second grade. He is now in the 5th grade, so he would probably be embarassed that I posted it! But, he can't be anymore embarassed than his sister was when she found out he handed it in to his teacher! Or poor Steve when he saw it and Dusty made it sound like Steve does nothing around the house, when it really is quite the opposite. Steve helps out quite a bit around the house! We all got a good laugh about it then! And we will be keeping this so we can show it to his children someday! Oh, and I know this may be a little hard to read, but click on the picture. It will bring it up bigger and it's much easier to read!


1 comment:

  1. That is a riot! I love that Dusty. Thanks for posting Heather. He is just SOOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete