Saturday, October 2, 2010

June 5, 2010- Indianapolis Wine Festival

On June 5th, Mom, my cousin Corinna and I went to the wine festival in Indy. We went to the festival and sampled different kinds of wine. I decided I have a new favorite- The French Lick Steuben. It had rained on and off and once the sun came out, it was pretty hot and miserable, so we decided to leave and go to the Lucas Oil Stadium because they had it open to the public to watch the Colts practice. Even though it was only practice, I was beside myself to be able to get seats so close! Afterwards, we back to the room to rest up a bit, then headed to mall, then Weber Grill for dinner. After dinner we went back to the room and people watched through our hotel window. We entertained ourselves for quite some time! Lots and lots of laughs! The next morning, we walked down to monument circle and down to the canal.It's crazy that we live so close and yet we have never been to some of these places! It was a super fun "girls only" weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment