Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall is Here!!!

Fall just happens to be my favorite season. Mums, pumpkins, sweatshirts, football, caramel apples, not having to use the air conditioner or the furnace, just opening the windows to let the fresh air in, colorful leaves, beef stew or chili cooking all day filling the whole house with yummy smells. I love the looks of Fall. I love the smell of Fall. I love Halloween. I love the sounds of the leaves crunching under my feet as I walk. The only I can think of that I don't like is when I have to rake all of those beautiful leaves up once they fall to the ground! But for now, I'm going to enjoy every second of it! Friday, the kids and I went to Brown's accents and got some mums and pumpkins. After that we just kind of drove around the country roads. We got out and took a few pictures. You know me! I don't go anywhere without my camera! Yesterday, the boys and I met Mom at the Halloween Store in Crawfordsville, so I could start collecting materials for Dusty's costume this year. I am getting antsy to get started on it! After that, we went to a pumpkin patch by Mom's. They had HUGE pumpkins! Of course, even though they just got pumpkins on Friday, they conned Mom into buying them more. They are already discussing how they are going to carve them. They love this time of year too! We are all going to enjoy it because we know it won't be long until the snow starts flying!


















No comments:

Post a Comment