Monday, March 14, 2011

Grease is the Word!!!!

Bryson was in the musical "Grease" this past weekend. She played the part of Patty Simcox, the annoying, peppy cheerleader. This was NOT the part she wanted. I think it was partly because in the movie, you don't see a lot of Patty. But they were performing the play which is different than the movie. Patty shows up quite a bit more in the play. After watching, I could totally see why they chose Bry to play Patty! She was perfect! It was a wonderful show! I am super thankful to my friend Lori for taking a gazillion pictures for me! My camera doesn't take very good pics from far away, so Lori helped me out! Love ya Girlie! I will try to get some videos uploaded tomorrow!

































This is Bry's boyfriend Lucas. He and his family live an hour away and they drove up to watch her both nights. They agree with me that Saturday night was even better than Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of love from ME! Love Bry, and the play, and Bry's peppiness, and the cute BF, and you, whom I am going to totally miss when our offices part ways. Oh my Heather, I want to cry....

    ReplyDelete