Sunday, April 28, 2013

Senior Prom

Sent my girl off to her senior prom last night. She went with her friend, Blake. They had a wonderful time! In four weeks she will be graduating high school! She finally made a college decision- Purdue University. I am so happy because it is only about 1/2 hour away from here! She really had her heart set on the University of New Haven, but money-wise it just wasn't feasible. Purdue is a great school and I know in the end, she will realize she made a good choice. Especially when she isn't drowning in student loans! She has been working really hard on applying for scholarships. She has already gotten a few! I am so, so proud of her!


This is the "real" Bry...




Oh, the drama of it all!


Taking a bow







Blake trying to be short and Bry trying to be tall
Steve and I at our senior prom in 1992. Bryson and Blake headed to their senior prom 21 years later! I love that we both wore purple! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment